Yay or Nay

Krissy

*I want to keep on playin
Oct 15, 2005
North Texas
i was the internet shopping, and I came across these bags, their not famous. but I like the lines, their detailed enough, but still have easy appeal to the eye.:smile:

Both are by Francesco Biasia, they range around 100.00. Pretty cheap, but looks nice. What do you guys think?

Attachments

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
I've been wanting to post Francesco Biasia's bags for a while. Those you posted above don't do anything to me. But go to his website www.biasia.comand check out 05/06 Season's ad campaign, the bags are gorgeous this season.

heavensent

Shop-a-holic
Sep 20, 2005
Krissy said:
i was the internet shopping, and I came across these bags, their not famous. but I like the lines, their detailed enough, but still have easy appeal to the eye.:smile:

Both are by Francesco Biasia, they range around 100.00. Pretty cheap, but looks nice. What do you guys think?

Nice for just adding to the collection , as an everyday bag

kojiko

KOJIKO
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Austin, TX
Krissy said:

Really cute looking! It really reminds me of Coach though...

Oct 24, 2005
UK
Noriko said:
This just became available on elux:

Probably going to pass on it though, I'm on the waitlist for the hologram spy hobo, I like shoulder bags more:biggrin:

Ooooooooohhhhhh, drool! I love the spy bags, and this is stunning. Is that crushed velvet?:blink:

pietonne

Oct 19, 2005
Fendi Tiger Mini Chef:

Yes or no for a little black bag for going out? It's $200, so the price is right...

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
english_girl_900 said:
Ooooooooohhhhhh, drool! I love the spy bags, and this is stunning. Is that crushed velvet?:blink:
Its metallic leather, it feels and looks awesome in person. I'm on the waitlist for it :sad2: When a finger is run on the leather the little pieces reveal another color, pretty neat.

Krissy

*I want to keep on playin
Oct 15, 2005
North Texas
How much are you getting it for? I decided I'm just going to get the fendi anyway, it's black, so it'll always be classic!:noworry:

chemlex

Sep 13, 2005
CCbagaholic said:
I happen to like Coach b/c I love the soft but structured leather, and right now can't afford pricier stuff since we just moved, started new jobs, etc...so I bought this bag for a daily shopper type bag, and am not sure if I have buyers remorse....I purchased it in peacock, which I guess sold out (color pictured in the second link, but looks richer/prettier in person I think) Any ideas for something else in the same price range?

http://coach.com/shop/product_nobefree.asp?product_no=7566&category_id=161

http://coach.com/shop/product_nobefree.asp?product_no=7565&category_id=161
Okay, I'm responding to this post because I don't like how CC seems to think that we are not fans of Coach. Coach is well-established high quality brand that constantly comes out with new, fascinating designs. For a designer brand they are also modestly priced and you can get a great bag for under $500, and even less if you shop the great outlet stores they have.

Just because a post is not responded to, doesn't mean people have something against the bag you posted. There are several active threads and it is easy for a post or thread to get lost among the chatter. I recently posted an entire thread about the Goldenbleu Marilyn that wasn't responded to by anyone. Does that mean I assume people have something against the brand or my bag of choice? No, it just means that the bag didn't spur a discussion. In a thread like "Yay or Nay" which has over 100 posts, it is even easier for a posted bag to get ignored by accident.

So please don't assume our opinions by what we don't say. It probably means we are distracted, it doesn't mean we are snobs.

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
pietonne said:
Fendi Tiger Mini Chef:

Yes or no for a little black bag for going out? It's $200, so the price is right...

Good price and cute bag!! It can be used with so many outfits, I totally say YAY!! :P