Yay or Nay

foxygrl4sho

Sep 26, 2005
NAY on the LV that bag gives me the shivers!!!!!

yea on the Pucci Turtle print hobo. I dont have any pucci bags but i can see working that into my closet this Fall.

foxygrl4sho

Sep 26, 2005
what do you guys think of that fendi bag?
I Luv IT!!! a glamorous gold bag never hurt anybody right? I think I'll get it.

im a computer dummy.. so didnt quite get the pix up. but click on that link and let me know your thoughts.

FendiBagLady

Sep 27, 2005
New York City
I LOVE the tri color Roxanne. I have a chocolate one and it is amazing. I also have a cognac Bayswater. I am a huge Mulberry fan - they are really durable and wear well and have a great vintage-y feel. Definitely yay on those.

I also love that Bottega. I have the standard woven hobo and love it. The leather on the Bottega's is such great quality - and their styles are pretty classic. You cannot go wrong with a Bottega.

I am nay on all Botkiers. I had two which I sold and now I really am not a fan. I actually also don;t care much for Kooba or Isabella Fiore either.

kojiko

KOJIKO
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Austin, TX
I think buysnbargains.com got it wrong...The print on the Fendi is Zucchino. Not Zucca. :weird:

I think it's cute. But not something I like (for me). Nay...

lexigirl16

Sep 14, 2005
LI/NYC
Issmom said:
I saw the bag on the opening page at Bergdorfs. I liked it but I couldn't tell what color it was. THe inside (reverse) of the leather on the tassel is definately purple but I couldn't tell what color the bag was. Turns out, its a dark, dark brown that reads as a dusty black. I was afraid it would look brown with a black outfit and black with a brown outfit. I was also surprised because Mulberry is usually a very thick, distressed sorta leather but this felt more Bottega like. I wondered about its durability. Its very lightweight.

Heather
Mulberry originally made luggage. Their bags are very durable.

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
New York City
I'm curious to go to the Mulberry trunk show at the end of the month. I like the thicker leather ones and I'm hoping to see some new shapes.

Heather

BagaBoom

Sep 30, 2005
London
FendiBagLady said:
I LOVE the tri color Roxanne. I have a chocolate one and it is amazing. I also have a cognac Bayswater. I am a huge Mulberry fan - they are really durable and wear well and have a great vintage-y feel. Definitely yay on those.
I have to agree with FendiBagLady .. I am a huge Mulberry fan .. I love the Roxanne and am def. loving the tri-colour - YAY