Yay or Nay ?

Thanks Veelyn =) You are always so kind! I know the heel isn't super high or thin (think stiletto), however, I want a bootie I can walk in comfortably so I will be more likely to wear it. I was looking at another pair of dolce vitas that had a sky high heel, but then I read some reviews about people returning them bc they couldn't walk in them, lol.

I actually found them for less than $223 on the dolce vita website. Plus, they come in different colors. On the website, with shipping and everything included, they come to $198. Not that much cheaper, but still...cheaper than what shopbop has them for.

Yay. I have a pair of stiletto booties which definitely put a lot of pressure on the ball of my foot, even with a platform. So if you want to wear them around a lot, I think that's a good heel height/width.

I'ts a cute style & looks walkable. My Dolce vita were comfy because they work with a high arch. Flatter footed ladies might not like them so much. I just saw another like this (Keep an open mind) for $160 made by Crocs. They would probably be super comfortable.

http://www.youbycrocs.com/store/pc-...e=footwear&section=products&collection=fall08

And skinny jeans or leggings work really well with ankle boots. You need to mirror-check skirts & dresses because lenght & cut make a big difference. You should be able to match it with at least a few skirts and dresses.

Thanks Veelyn =) You are always so kind! I know the heel isn't super high or thin (think stiletto), however, I want a bootie I can walk in comfortably so I will be more likely to wear it. I was looking at another pair of dolce vitas that had a sky high heel, but then I read some reviews about people returning them bc they couldn't walk in them, lol.

Well thank you! I like the fact that the heel is short, I just don't like the shape. Now that I look at it more though, its starting to grow on me. I definitely think they are super cute for a good price. I'd go for it! :tup: