Yay or Nay?

1. Bored today and at home sick so i have been surf shopping all day and came across this bag. What do you think? Like it, love it or hate it?

bag.jpg
  2. Hope you feel better! Let's see-hate it!

3. It's a nay for me. :weird:

4. hmm, interesting choice... i've never been a person to like bags with the patches - it basically has to be one colour or one shade of material... personally for me, i wouldn't buy it.... BUT its not my bag, so by all means, if you like/love it... BUY IT!!!! ;)

5. nay!

6. Drink plenty of water ;o) I don't like the bag

7. Nay on two counts for me: 1) I don't like python, and 2) it kind of looks like it's trying to be a Spy bag.

8. Aww, 'beterschap' for you, all the way from Holland :smile:

And... NAY definetly!! I don't like the brown, or the studs (really, REALLY don't like the studs. I mean, what's up with that?). The leather doesn't seem very appealing to me, plus it's a little too 'boho'. :smile:

9. Nay for me.

10. Total nay, too much going on.

11. It's cute in a funky way but you would have to wear the perfect outfit to pull it off. Get better! It's definitely going around where I live.

12. Nay! Looks like fake python or is it real?

13. I kind of like it for a novelty bag. :amuse:

14. aaahhmmm....how should I say this in a nice way...capital letters..N-O! If you don't love it or if you're hearing that nagging little voice of doubt, don't buy it.

15. Nay from me too. A bit too close to the psy without the classic elegance....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice