Yay or Nay?

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
Bored today and at home sick so i have been surf shopping all day and came across this bag. What do you think? Like it, love it or hate it?

Attachments

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
hmm, interesting choice... i've never been a person to like bags with the patches - it basically has to be one colour or one shade of material... personally for me, i wouldn't buy it.... BUT its not my bag, so by all means, if you like/love it... BUY IT!!!! ;)

JiChi

Nov 7, 2005
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Aww, 'beterschap' for you, all the way from Holland :smile:

And... NAY definetly!! I don't like the brown, or the studs (really, REALLY don't like the studs. I mean, what's up with that?). The leather doesn't seem very appealing to me, plus it's a little too 'boho'. :smile:

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
It's cute in a funky way but you would have to wear the perfect outfit to pull it off. Get better! It's definitely going around where I live.

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
California
Inky Paws said:
Bored today and at home sick so i have been surf shopping all day and came across this bag. What do you think? Like it, love it or hate it?
aaahhmmm....how should I say this in a nice way...capital letters..N-O! If you don't love it or if you're hearing that nagging little voice of doubt, don't buy it.