Yay or Nay?

1. [​IMG]

2. I'm just not a B. fan ;(
    sorry!

I will say though, that there are some really pretty ones. . . . I think this one is okay.

3. I wanted to try something different, but I feel you Swanky (sigh*). I guess I'll stick to Chanel. I was searching for a bowler in metallic black and the SA tolld me today that there were none left in the country:sad: .

4. BIG TIME YAY!!!:love: I have yet to see one at Fendi near me otherwise it would've been mine A LONG TIME AGO!!!:lol:

5. Because they are all in Canada!!! Our CHANEL store is full of bowler bags!!!:shocked:

6. Its available on neimanmarcus.com.

7. NO WAY! Have you called the NM's in Dallas? There were some at downtown and in Plano, TX last I was in.
    Call the NM in Plano, TX and ask for Shannon, she's great!
    I want something different too. . .
    I'm interested in the YSL Byzance line and some Chloes.

Keep lookin':flowers:

8. I am not sure if they ship internationally.:sad:

9. I love it on someone else, but not on me..

10. Can you give me info. on the Chanel boutiques near you? Did you happen to see a metallic black one?

11. Thank you!!! I'll call in the morning:flowers: . Also, the SA was searching only Chanel boutiques...

12. Yes, I did!!! It was in CHANEL boutique inside Holt Renfew in Toronto (416 922 2333)! GOOD LUCK!

13. ^^ aaah yes, call NM and let her do the footwork for you!

14. I think that this bag is GREAT!
    It would also be a nice chance from Chanel!
    [​IMG]

15. Any luck today Envy?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice