Yay or Nay????

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
I'm thinking of buying this for PCE....

11067_BBRCN-1_d2.jpg

I totally LOVE the color or it.
I don't want a big bag, I'm horrible @ organizing my purses and I can never seem to find anything in them, so If I stick to a more stuctured bag that everything will fit in nicely I think I'll be ok.

Does anyone own it????

Or should I go for another bag, but in the same Chocolate Signature???

I have this bag in last years version!!!! My hubby bought it for me for the holidays last year in khaki/camel! I LOVE this bag! It's dressy, yet casual and the drop is great! If I know I am going to be opening and closing it alot, I leave the clip unclipped, but it has never been annoying to me to have to open it b/c it unclips VERY easily while on your shoulder. Sometimes I just stick my hand in and pull out whatever I need around the clip w/ it clipped! GREAT bag!!! ESPECIALLY in CHOCOLATE!!!!!! Let us know what you decide!!!!

I think it's very pretty but looks as though it doesn't stand up on its own, and that is a must for me when it is a shoulder bag.

If this doesn't bother you then go for it!!!!
You are correct!!! This bag does NOT stand up on it's own!!! That is a MUST for me as well, but since my hubby chose this bag in a crowded boutique on Xmas Eve w/ my 2 kids w/ him, I kept it and dealt w/ it! I MUCH prefer a bag that will stand on it's on though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If this doesnt bother you and you dont put your bags down on the floor, then GO FOR IT!!!! :tup:

I have this version in the carryall. The colors and leather are so pretty, I always get compliments on it. I like the version you posted as well Candace, I think it would be a great shoulder bag!

I had bought the same bag in the Embossed/Parchment during the last PCE, but returned it b/c I wasn't a huge fan of the whole color combo going on, just wasn't me. But I did love the shape of it. So I think I'm going to love the Choco. I hope!!

I love the color but the bag I am not so sure about. DH loves this bag and wants me to get it but I'm not sold yet. So I would say YAY just because it is a pretty color and not as big as some of the others.