Yay or nay this Michael Kors python bag

I saw and held this bag in my hand yesterday at Macys Herald Square in New York.
IRL it is nicer and very rich looking. I loved it and its been on my mind too! Its not heavy and the leather is very nice and soft. I happen to like the chain on the sides of the bag.
I like it, I say Yah:tup:

Nice MK bag with lots of colors available but it is embossed leather not real python skin. Pricing wise is excellent. MK bags workmanship is good eventhough it's "Made In China", their QC is strict.

The chain is a bit clunky isn't it....and upon closer inspection half of it is plastic. I do like the rest of the bag though. Michael Kors seems to offer some really nice bags at a good price point. Continued looking.....

Okay, so I broke down today and bought the LV Galliera in Azur.......but I did wind up getting my little piece of Michael Kors python skin:

Galli003.jpg

he makes Michael by MK id chain bags now?
not a fan of that. I have a Michael Kors collection id chain bag, and wish he just kept that style to the collection bags.

i do like it though, the python id chain.

and cute shoes!!

I was just going to say someone got the shoes over in LV, but that was you. I also LOVE the MK bag, but even more I love the Galliera in azur. You soooo made the right choice. Congrats.