Yay or Nay: shoes

1. I picked these up from Nordstrom this evening...they are on sale, and I'm kind of undecided (see pics)...thanks!

Picture 010.jpg Picture 007.jpg
  2. i say yay....tried on a pair a while back and thought they were adorable (although they kinda hurt).....i say they're a keeper

3. I say yay, too. I really like those. They will go with a ton of things.

4. Oh !!! Dear !!! well, I like the style of the shoe, I just think the combo of colours are awful.

Purple is a hard colour to match.

5. oops ! sorry, Nay.

6. For myself, nay, but they are cute. I like the over strap and the bow. I would say they look comfy but I'll take jc2239's word for it when she said they hurt a little. Also, not sure about the colors.

7. I think they are cute (style) but I don't like the color...

8. What about the blue version?

[​IMG]

I was in the store for about 30 minutes trying to decide between the different colors, but went with the purple because I thought that it would go with browns and beiges. Did I make the wrong choice?

9. the blue are a little too cartoony/alice in wonderlandy for me

10. The Blue I would wear with jeans only I think it would look great that way, Any other way as far as dresses and skirts go, I would say, NO !!!

11. I like the style, but I don't like the bow detail. Can you cut it off? :P That would make it a yay!

12. I like the style but the color is nay.

13. No offense, but why would you wear shoes that looked like that if they were uncomfortable? I don't like them, just my opinion though. Good luck with 'em. Shoes are a matter of personal opinion anyway.

14. Christina, you're funny! I was just thinking the same thing!

The shoes look a little too kid-dy for me. I say "nay". Can you try them on with jeans or brown/beige pants so we can see how they look???? They might look a lot cuter ON!

15. I say YAY! they're adorable =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice