Yay or nay? Pommier twiggy...

which green?

• 09 pommier twiggy

• 06 emerald day

Results are only viewable after voting.

blivlien

O.G.
Jan 10, 2008
So I know I've been through 06 emerald vs 09 pommier before, and I think I just about veered towards the emerald day, but I couldn't help but buy the pommier twiggy when I saw it instore. Does anyone find this bag too bulky under your arm when you put all your stuff in? I've got comparison and modelling shots below. Which one do you prefer? Do the twiggy handles stretch at all? Which one do you think suits me better?! I'm so indecisive! Those who own both the day and the twiggy, which one do you find yourself reaching for more?

phpz0gIqHPM.jpg

comparison of 06 emerald day and 09 pommier twiggy.jpg

phptnMVA8PM.jpg

phpy1prEPPM.jpg

phpO8sZ3WPM.jpg

i normally will not wear the twiggy underarm...i found this bag is more suitbale to hold on arms, rather than on shoulder, i will use the strap if i want to be hands free.

i think the twiggy & day look very different, and the pommier twiggy is really cute!
but it all depends on what do you think, maybe try it with a few different outfits and see if it matches them, then you will know are you going to keep it or not, GOOD LUCK!

I think the day style suits you so nicely! but, I agree with the others--i like pommier much better than emerald! soo...i'm not voting.

maybe there's a pommier Day in your future?? :graucho:

I would think twiggy is a style where you shouldn't overstuff it. Better as a cute bag that is bigger than a First but still small enough to use at night. Correct me if i'm wrong as I haven own a twiggy YET!:biggrin:

As for the day, it looks good on you! I actually think I'll choose the Day style in Emerald.

Pommier is a really gorgeous colour! I'd go for it. But because I don't have Day, but would reach for a Twiggy, I can't vote either.

While I like ALL BalGreens, I'd say that Pommier is a brighter colour and I'd be more attracted to it compared with the Emerald (though it is still beautiful).

I think the Pommier Twiggy is ADORABLE! I love the Twiggy - it's not a bag I'd like stuffed to the gills (because then it looks like a fat sausage and is impossible to wear on the shoulder)... but, when it's not full, it can sit nicely on the shoulder once the handles have softened. Still, I think it looks and feels best when held in your hand or in the crook of your arm. It's a great bag for little lunches with friends, informal dinners at night, etc. And, Pommier - what a fabulous pop of colour!

The Day is a super-easy bag to wear - you put it on, it stays on brilliantly and you forget about it. It's definitely a very practical bag. But it doesn't have the zing of the Twiggy! I also think the Twiggy looks better on you than the Day, which looks a little long.

But, you really should keep the bag you find yourself more drawn to. After a while, you'll realise which one it is.

I own both styles and they are so very different. You can definitely justify having both. The day is such a super easy bag to use, as MichK says, you put it on and forget about it. Brilliant. But not so great for going out. I use the twiggy to go out or when I don't need to carry much. I agree, it looks best not overstuffed. The twiggy is a bit more versatile because it can be carried in so many different ways. It can look cute and relaxed and also a little more dressy. It really depend on what you mainly use your bags for.

Sorry, I'm no help whatsoever. Can you keep both?