yay or nay? pic attached

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have to say Nay...if it had just the covered HW I think I might like it (I'm not a fan of the covered HW in general, but I do seem to like it on the Black bags :confused1:), but I do not like the perforation at all :nogood:.

2. Nay i didn't like this new collection so much.

3. Nay.

4. Nay, covered hardware is not for me. :nogood:

5. #50 Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
    Nay...I don´t like the perfo nor the covered hardware..sorry,

Kat

6. well i'm a big fan of RH, so i'd have to say nay!!

7. I like the style! but not the covered hardware. I got to see and carry the one like that at the store. I think I prefer it with metal hardware!! But it depends on your preference.;)

8. i came back for another look...still no!

9. It´s great as each one of blg bags of course....but I have to say I don´t like covered hardware, I´m not really sure about this but I don´t want not even imagine what it would happens with the leather when they start rubbing , because the hardware cover is leather as well, am I right?. Anyway I love your bag, any b-bags purchases are allways a good deal! :tup:

10. I love black Cities, but perfo and covered is just not for me!

11. going to say nay

12. I know I'm in the minority here, but I absolutely LOVE this look! I do love the rocker chic look of the RH and have a few of those, but to me, this GCH with the perf leather is to die for. I have 4 so I obviously love them! It really dresses the bag up for me and I am actually glad not many like it because there won't be do darned many of them around, especially in time to come. I guess I have never loved what everybody else loves....

13. I'm surprised that the overwhelming majority of responses have been against CH and perfo, I was under the impression that more people here liked it. That being said, I would prefer GSH or GGH over the CH with perfo!

14. I'd pass this one up

15. Hi mammab:smile:!

The leather is beautiful,but it isn't my style...I'm sorry,I say nay:nogood:.