Yay or nay on this gray handbag?

Yay or Nay on this bag?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elly0216

Apr 26, 2007
So I've been looking for a gray handbag with no luck for a while. (well, to be honest I just got serious about it, but had been casually looking) and this one caught my eye. I showed my sister and she doesn't like it. What do you think? Yay or nay? pass? buy? my initial thought was to get a simple understated great leather gray bag . . which i haven't had much luck finding. This one isn't quite as simple as I had imagined, but I found it interesting and since I'm a fairly classic dresser I thought it might work.

I have to still check out this seasons prada gray IRL so maybe I'll go that route, or maybe miu miu. Not sure where else to look for a great simple, but elegant, everyday handbag. Any suggestions?

Ok this bag - yay/nay:
anyabag.jpg
dontlike.jpg

dontlikestrap.jpg

Small IRL photo on the bottom shelf on the right (bad lighting though, sorry):
anyabag3.jpg

Thanks!

^ITA. Is it Anya Hindmarch? I really like the Carker (sp?) that they have - I believe it comes in a grey color as well. I could be really off though, I haven't looked into the line in awhile LOL.

If you're not carrying around lots and lots of stuff everyday, Chanel has a really pretty grey caviar jumbo, so that might be an option!

i love the shape and color of the bag, but i think it's throwing me off bc of the verticle lines on it! but if you love it, go for it!

^ I think that's the same issue i'm having with it. I love the shape and color but the vertical lines did look strange to me too, but then the more I looked at it, I started to like it (this might just be b/c i'm trying to convince myself to like it so I can finally get a gray bag) Then I knew I should come here and ask . .

lol.

not loving it. the vertical stripe bother me too. and something about the way it goes in is kind of strange. there have to be better greys out there.

Im also not a fan of the vertical stripes but the shape and size are great, so if you don't mind the stripes or can get past them, definitely get it... if not looks like you got some more searching to do. I'm sure if you put a new thread out there we'll help you out!:smile: