yay or nay on this fendi metallic suede spy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. nay for me also. it's a little too extravagant for my taste.

2. i think that is so gorgeous and girly! a teeny bit too busy, it would obviously be a bag that you could only use every so often but it's so pretty, love the color!

3. YAY!!! I love it!!! lol

4. It's beautiful, but seems really impractical. So, I say nay.

5. Yay from me :biggrin:!!!

6. I LOVE this!! I think Uaefah has one. Been lusting after it seen she posted her on the forum.

7. im not a fan of that one.

8. LOVES it!

9. Now that I've joined the SPY club, I would have to say that those bags look MUCH better IRL than in pictures.

10. I love it!!

11. I thought nay when I saw pictures of LiLo carrying this one ... that is, until I saw it at the bloomies in NYC. It gets a yay IRL - definitely not as busy looking.

12. It surely is a head turner, but not for me.

13. ohmy god i saw that at bloomies over the weekend, and it cost like 5700 or something. it looks really cool but as a bag, really weird and out there.

14. it's almost.. whimsical, with the metallic and netting-like quality, it sorta feels ..mermaid-esque.. heee.. but its a hefty price... heee but i do like sparkly things...