Yay or Nay on this Abaete Dress?

Opinions appreciated...

• Yay.

• Nay.

• On the fence too.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hahaha :amuse:

Wrinkle crotch can ruin even the most beautiful of dresses - I was wearing a gorgeous canary yellow silk/satin number to my parents' anniversary party - and did not prepare for the wrinkle crotch - even now it's all I can focus on when looking back at the photos - then they wanted to use a photo from that event as our holiday greeting - I lost on a 3 to 1 vote - I tried to crop the pic but no dice - now everyone my family has ever met has a picture of me where I look put together from the chest up and like I scrounged my dress out of the hamper from the waist down...

... long story short...

beware the wrinkle crotch

I like it, but like most things I see in the store or online, it's better to judge when you try it on with your butt, boobs and any other curves we have going on..

I love the style, however I had a dress made entirely of the bottom part's material - same colour too (not by choice - it was a bridesmaid's gown), and I dubbed it the 'garbage bag dress' because it wrinkles like crazy and I looked like a shiny bag lady by the end of the night.

I also don't like the skirt. First, I agree it would get really wrinkly (it already is in the first picture). Second, the shininess makes the model in the second picture look like she has a tummy.
I like the idea of it though, and the top is super cute. Is there any chance you can try it on in person?

You're right. I'd prefer to try it on first, but it would be an online purchase.