Yay or Nay on these Juicy Couture earrings??

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
Any opinions please??

(pic from saks.com)
0401649503813_275x275.jpg

hmm the little jewels look like the seeds you spit out after eating something...otherwise the strawberry shape is really cute. i'd say probably not, unless the brown color is some effect of the camera...or it comes in different center color, then maybe.

In theory they work and are quirky--but, I am not lovin' these in the pic. I agree with Cola262 above--those little "seeds" LOOK like seeds...and not in a cute way.

That being said, if you think they are TDF and have JUST the thing to rock 'em in--they get 'em and wear 'em with pride. Just 'cause they ain't me don't mean they ain't you!

I guess the earrings in the saks picture was not photographed in good lighting becasue the cherries are suppossed to be red not brown.

Here are the same earrings from juicycouture.com:
JCY9272_mn.jpg

hmm the little jewels look like the seeds you spit out after eating something...otherwise the strawberry shape is really cute. i'd say probably not, unless the brown color is some effect of the camera...or it comes in different center color, then maybe.

Actually, now that I looked at that first picture again, those look like rotten cherries! :yucky: :lol: