Yay or nay on these Francesco Biasas?

1. Can I get your opinions? To channel Tim Gunn, I'm ambivalent about these, but I'm thinking about getting one...

This reminds me of a rope-handle BV that I wanted, but it's much more affordable.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. the first one i love....the second one i'm kinda eh about....and the third one kinda reminds me of granny tablecloth (no offense :worried:smile:.......but love the color and the sidepockets on the first one....and obviously the rope handle

3. I agree. Maybe the first one might be nice.

4. I have the second one in black in the medium size. I liked it in the store but after a few days I changed my mind, now i'm either going to relist it on eBay or give it to a friend.

5. I like the first one too. These bags are made well and definately affordable.

6. Yay to No: 1.

7. They sell a satchel type shape with the twisted handles that i liked a lot more.. but I def. prefer the first to the other two

8. yay on the second one. does it come in a different color?

9. I think they're all pretty but I'm leaning towards the first one.

10. I vote yeson the 1st, ambivalent on the 2nd, and not a big fan of the third.

11. i like the 1st one but the 2nd n third are ok

12. i like the first one best!!!

13. I like the first one!

14. I actually like #2 the best of the three. I have a couple of Francesco Biasia bags and think they're very well made.

15. i like the first one best. what a nice colour!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice