Yay or nay mini antigona

Love it! I'm thinking about the navy one on matchesfashion... It's currently in the bag but I've never purchased from them so I'm holding off.

I'm sorry about the duties =\ did you have to pay it upon delivery or did you get to pay over the phone before they dropped off the package?

And how was the shipping time?

I've bought from Matchesfashion before (YSL Tribtoo pumps on sale) and I got them to deliver to my friend's address and she had to pay 50 Brunei Dollars for duties on delivery. I can't quite remember the shipping time though. I was too busy with school.

I like Matches. And the marbled box they provide is gorgeous! I hope to buy more from them so I can collect these as well. :biggrin:

Thank you I kind of wish I got the small saks has a grey on preorder the medium was too big

the mini is gorgeous, but i personally prefer the small to be honest, as i find the proportions of the antigona looks best in that size (i also agree that the medium is a little large). Still, the small in this grey colour looks absolutely gorgeous and i'm sure you'll use it heaps in summer!

the mini is gorgeous, but i personally prefer the small to be honest, as i find the proportions of the antigona looks best in that size (i also agree that the medium is a little large). Still, the small in this grey colour looks absolutely gorgeous and i'm sure you'll use it heaps in summer!

Currently have the mini I want to exchange but I'm outside the return window so I'm currently email them

Currently have the mini I want to exchange but I'm outside the return window so I'm currently email them

Maybe it is because I love smaller bags but I think the mini antigona is the cutest size. I think its perfect but I also don't carry much with me. I don't like carrying more than I need... That is what my car's trunk is for XD

I just wished the strap was but a lil longer because when I tried it on, it hits just barely above my waist line as a cross body but Ill deal with it because I think it's so darn cute & can quite functional for myself.

Hopefully you can exchange for the size that makes you happiest. Don't settle...not for that price! You deserve to be happy and elated with anything you spend your good hard earned money on.

Maybe it is because I love smaller bags but I think the mini antigona is the cutest size. I think its perfect but I also don't carry much with me. I don't like carrying more than I need... That is what my car's trunk is for XD

I just wished the strap was but a lil longer because when I tried it on, it hits just barely above my waist line as a cross body but Ill deal with it because I think it's so darn cute & can quite functional for myself.

Hopefully you can exchange for the size that makes you happiest. Don't settle...not for that price! You deserve to be happy and elated with anything you spend your good hard earned money on.

Very true I want to love it but the proportion looks odd on me :/

LOVE the mini. I just bought it a couple days ago in black smooth calf leather. Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to take her out and show her off…but I can't wait!!

Mini is cute..but not for me..

I prefer classy style while mini is too small for me and makes me look huge..
I'm 5'4" and 115lbs...but I have a wide shoulder...
I own a small antigona and love it too...(I'm wearing it today) :woohoo:
Small is just perfect for me...:happydance: