Yay or nay! Gucci super mini Dionysus blue denim

Got my denim super mini Dionysus! It’s a very small bag though. I only managed to fit in my YSL card holder, AirPods, a key, a lip pencil. That’s about it. But it’s such a cute looking bag. I love the blue enamel on the tiger heads, matches the blue denim well.

I’m just curious to see how the denim will wear though. It’s my first luxury non-leather bag
Great choice! I reckon it’s a gorgeous bag. And the blue denim and brown leather, not to mention the blue enamel all works so well together colour wise. Stunning! How are you enjoying it? Would you recommend it? Congrats! :heart: :drinks:

Got my denim super mini Dionysus! It’s a very small bag though. I only managed to fit in my YSL card holder, AirPods, a key, a lip pencil. That’s about it. But it’s such a cute looking bag. I love the blue enamel on the tiger heads, matches the blue denim well.

I’m just curious to see how the denim will wear though. It’s my first luxury non-leather bag
Hello, just wondering how do you like this bag so far? I am hoping to add a micro bag and a denim bag to my collection and this bag is checking both of the boxes. However just wondering if you have any recs? Pros and cons? Wears and tears that you can share. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you!! Gorgeous looking bag!!!

Great choice! I reckon it’s a gorgeous bag. And the blue denim and brown leather, not to mention the blue enamel all works so well together colour wise. Stunning! How are you enjoying it? Would you recommend it? Congrats! :heart: :drinks:

Hihi!! I missed out this message! I really love the looks of it! And I am still enjoying it! I do recommend it if you already have other normal/small size bags. It’s a fun bag to have :biggrin:

Hello, just wondering how do you like this bag so far? I am hoping to add a micro bag and a denim bag to my collection and this bag is checking both of the boxes. However just wondering if you have any recs? Pros and cons? Wears and tears that you can share. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you!! Gorgeous looking bag!!!

I am still loving mine. It is a really tiny bag though. I’ll say go for it if you can go out with the bare essentials. The price range is good too.

I have to be honest, I didn’t wear it enough to be able to comment on wear and tear. It’s still good as new at the moment:P

The only con would be the chain length was too long for my height (I’m 155cm). But I managed to shorten it manually. So it’s all good.

Hihi!! I missed out this message! I really love the looks of it! And I am still enjoying it! I do recommend it if you already have other normal/small size bags. It’s a fun bag to have :biggrin:

I am still loving mine. It is a really tiny bag though. I’ll say go for it if you can go out with the bare essentials. The price range is good too.

I have to be honest, I didn’t wear it enough to be able to comment on wear and tear. It’s still good as new at the moment:P

The only con would be the chain length was too long for my height (I’m 155cm). But I managed to shorten it manually. So it’s all good.
Thank you so much. I will stop by the boutique to try it on. Hope you will get to use yours more often :smile: