yay or nay -- coach loafers

essential

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
b2ef_1.JPG

I bought a pair of coach loafers (similar to the ones in the pic but there is no brown leather strap and no hardware) that is pure signature prints all over.

What do you think? yay or nay?

I was thinking about wearing it with casual outfits (simple top plus jeans) but now am wondering if monogram is too tacky.

Please advise.

I have signature print ballet flats and I love them...they are fun and add something to very simple, casual outfits. just wear a leather bag with them and you're golden!

I think they would look fine with the outfit you described. Personally though, I'm not a big fan of the logo on the shoes like that. But that's just my opinion.

Personally, I have always felt that with the zillions of adorable shoes out there, why would I want to pick a pair covered in logos and advertising. I like Coach, but I have never been a fan of their "C" fabric. For a while there, it seemed that they were not making anything out of leather.

Thanks everyone for the comment. I still couldn't decide... They are not super cheap (although they were on sale).. but surprisingly they are very comfortable. i'll match them with more outfits and then decide. thanks everyone.

Though I'm not a coach fan whatsoever, the outfit you described would go well with the shoes. Generally though I dislike shoes with logo prints like that, so I have to vote NAY. But If you love them, go for it!:P