Yay or Nay Chanel 19 Pouch Wristlet

Debbie65

Dec 5, 2019
I'm a creative person and like to change things up. I apologize if I cause anyone to cringe. Lol. I added 2 chunky chains from DUYP to make a little bag out of my Chanel 19 pouch wristlet. Is there just too much going on here or what? Lol I love chunky hardware. :smile: Feel free to express. I do like getting people's honest opinions. No hard feelings at all :smile:

20230520_212411.jpg

Screenshot_20230520_231216_Gallery.jpg

It’s not to my taste but if it makes the pouch more functional for you, I say go for it. The temp chunky chains are also a more cost effective way to participate in the trend versus buying a bag made with chunky chains. It’s just not a style that I love

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65
It’s not to my taste but if it makes the pouch more functional for you, I say go for it. The temp chunky chains are also a more cost effective way to participate in the trend versus buying a bag made with chunky chains. It’s just not a style that I love
Thank you for your comment. I use this pouch in different ways so it has always been a functional piece for me however I tend to get bored and like styling my bags in different ways. I totally agree...just switching out straps is so much cheaper and a way to do a new look! :smile: Maybe I'll remove the shorter charm chain, or do 1 or another, not both at the same time Lol