Yay or Nay: Blush Patent Tote

Yay or Nay to this Blush Patent Tote

• Keep it! It's fab!

• Sell it, it doesn't look right on you.

• A jumbo would be better, but keep this for now.

Results are only viewable after voting.

bulletproofsoul

Always on the hunt
O.G.
Jan 18, 2007
OK, all, you'll have to excuse the modeling pics, since I was cleaning house last night (I am getting married next weekend and my DF and I have EIGHT extra people coming to stay with us starting this Sunday!! :wtf: I think I will die before this wedding!), but I need everyone's thoughts on this bag. Like everyone else, I am lusting after a blush patent jumbo. But finding one is nearly impossible. :sad: But, thanks to a hawk-eyed PFer who posted in the Authentic Chanel thread, I snagged this one on ebay. I LOVE the color which is very close to Louboutin Nude patent (and will look fabulous if I ever get my hands on some Nude VPs, but that's another story), but I don't know if the size/proportions of this tote work on me.

So, with that, YOU be the judge. Let me know if it's a keeper or if I should sell to fund something else and hope a jumbo comes around one day.

I'm so glad to you have you fashionistas to give me advice! :heart:

IMG_3436.jpg

IMG_3439.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3432.jpg

IMG_3434-1.jpg

the color is really pretty... but I think the bag is a bit too big for you... You have a pretty petite figure, does the bag come in smaller size?... it'll be perfect on you... hTH

i LOVEEEEEEEEE it, well maybe not as much as the jumbo one hehe but this will do for now, i keep on looking on your photo and i think i have an idea to make this bag look perfect on u!!! U can bring it to chanel and shorten the chain!! or u can use safety pins from inside the bag i mean the holes (dont poke on the bag) anyway just shorten the chain and i am sure its gonna be fabulously perfect for u!! OWW and congrattsss on ur upcoming wding!!! so happy for u =) ow and i loveee your body! are u a dancer?? sorry too many question =)

ps- wait! The entire PF isn't invited to the wedding?!??? Sniff?!

Hahaha!!!! Joking! I'm so excited for u girl!!!!!!congrats on the upcoming wedding! U must b soooo excited!

OH MY GINA....What are you doing cleaning house a week before the wedding.....call for a maid service, you have to rest and pamper yourself....,
No, the bag is not to big for you at all., I have seen your pics rocking much bigger bags....My only question is.....is it too structured for you.....I know you "likey" real slouchy bags....the color is gorgeous.....and if that is the color you have been looking for I don't see much if any difference between this one and a jumbo size.....GO CALL A CLEANING SERVICE AND PAMPER U-SELF, Hugs, :heart:H