YAY!!!! Officially a PROUD member of the BBAG FORUM!

1. Whoo hoo! I am a die hard Chloe fan (and love LV too). But recently I ventured over to the Balenciaga forum...and well, the rest is history! I didn't understand all the hype at first but now I know! I am in :tender:.

As some of you know, I went to Neiman Marcus yesterday with intentions of leaving with a black City. Well, that didn't happen and I left disgruntled. Well, I strolled over there during lunch today (still with the intention of leaving with a City)and saw this beautiful Classique beckoning to me. It called to me and I did the Egyptian dance over to it.:wlae: There were no words necessary. I walked her over to the counter and that was that! So I guess the right bbag does always fnd you! Thank you guys for reassuring me in my other thread! I am sure this the beginning of a wonderfully emotional and pleasurable love affair with Balenciaga. :love:

I wasn't sure what to look for in a bbag so I used my Chloe radar and chose the smooshiest, "matted", vintag-ey bag I could find. And here she is! Let me know if I did good!

bbag front.jpg bbag back.jpg wearingbbag1.jpg wearingbbag.JPG bbagsideview.jpg
  2. Congrats!! You and your bag look gorgeous!

3. Congratulations :yahoo: It looks fabulous on you!

4. It looks gorgeous on you! Love the whole outfit!

5. It looks wonderful on you!! Congrats! I'm glad your story had a happy ending after the other day's fiasco!!:yahoo:

6. Oh, I'm glad things worked out for you today!
    Welcome to the world of Bbags, and congrats - it's very pretty and has a lovely sheen!

7. Congrats! It's beautiful!

8. I just loved reading your post!!! You are now hooked!!! Congrats on choosing such a fabulous bag and it looks stunning on you!!!

9. You and your bag look smashing and what a darling dress. You picked a great bag.

10. Congrats, lordguinny! :yahoo: So glad to hear everything worked out. You did a great job picking out your first - the leather looks so smooshy and thick! :love: :love:

11. WOOOHOOOO :yahoo: welcome to the dark side lol... Your black first is beautiful, and definitely a classic!!!!!! CONGRATS!! :love:

12. Wonderful! Congratulations! balenciaga suits you just as well as chloe! :smile:

13. woooooooooooo-whoooooooooooo, congratulations girl, i love it!!! :wlae:

14. Beautiful bag! Congratulations!

15. beautiful... bag.. .! I LOVE that dress and belt....!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice