yay new stuff! (picture heavy)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A package from LesportSac arrived yesterday! My lovely Pirata Bambinone (anniversary present from my boyfriend) :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not done yet...:supacool:

2. Stuff from the SH outlet showed up this morning! (early birthday present from the boyfriend)

Inferno Dolce!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Paradiso Zucca! I got so lucky with this one. The bathtub guy, sleeping guy, cow with the gun AND the girl with the drink AND the girl with the book are my favorites. :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As far as bags go, I consider myself set until Transporto comes out, woo! (I'm wanting some tshirts, toys and a plush when they come out though...)

3. That... is the perfect bag in Inferno print. The placement you got is so much less drab than what I have seen before. I love it!

4. i enjoy your zucca so much!

5. very nice........congrats!

6. congrats on such lovely bags !

7. whoo awesome bags! *sigh* i want more of the paradiso print....

8. one side of your inferno dolce is almost an exact match of one side of mine. :heart::heart::heart:inferno

9. Love your bags ..Thanks for sharing!!

Sara

10. Another zucca twin!! :yes: The back of your zucca looks almost exactly like mine.. except its shifted a bit more up.. and mine is more down. hehehe! Have fun using all your new bags! :graucho:

11. congrats!

12. Love your bags! Those are my favorite prints.

13. Love the print placement on the zucca. Congrats on 3 great bags.

14. I loooove your dolce in the inferno! Its very cute, congrats on the new stuff!!!

15. nice bags!!! congrats!! I especially love the inferno dolce .. it's one of my most fave prints.

thinks to self: must find bf willing to buy me toki ... lol