Yay, new bag

A.M.Bush

Mar 13, 2008
I just got home with a new addition, a Rosewood Ave in Amarante. Since most of my friends are guys and don't understand LV, I took a couple of pics hoping the good people of TPF would share in my excitement.

Also my SA warned me that it could get damaged by scratches from car keys. I was wondering if any of you have experienced this, because now I'm considering buying a key holder. Is this a legitimate concern or am I just making excuses to buy more LV?

Attachments

• lvbag2.jpg
    lvbag2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 97
  • lvbag1.jpg
    lvbag1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 79
Such a nice size and stunning color!
I don't have a vernis bag so don't know about the scratches but am guessing it's a much more delicate material and we don't need much of an excuse to want more LV right?

Beautiful bag! I tried it on when I was at the store & it is so comfy & pretty. I say get a keyholder. Out of all the LV pieces, I say the Vernis needs to be more careful to scratches ;)

congrats, it's gorgeous!! :woohoo: the Rosewood in amarante is one of my favorite bags! i :heart: how the color looks like in the sun, and i also love the shape of the bag..so stylish!

and i think the vernis is pretty resilient...i've had mine for 6 months and it has no scratches on it, and i've used it a lot!