Yay, new bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got home with a new addition, a Rosewood Ave in Amarante. Since most of my friends are guys and don't understand LV, I took a couple of pics hoping the good people of TPF would share in my excitement.

Also my SA warned me that it could get damaged by scratches from car keys. I was wondering if any of you have experienced this, because now I'm considering buying a key holder. Is this a legitimate concern or am I just making excuses to buy more LV?

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! That's so beautiful! Love the color!

3. Gorgeous!

4. Congrats! I ALWAYS play it safe with keys and place them in key holders/wallets. Hey, one more excuse to go shopping, right? :graucho:

5. Such a nice size and stunning color!
    I don't have a vernis bag so don't know about the scratches but am guessing it's a much more delicate material and we don't need much of an excuse to want more LV right?

6. Gorgeous! I love Amarante. It has so much depth. Congrats on your purchase!

7. Congrats, love the color. Yeah, I think you need a key holder to go with the bag.

8. Beautiful! Congrats!

9. Congrats :smile:

10. Beautiful bag! I tried it on when I was at the store & it is so comfy & pretty. I say get a keyholder. Out of all the LV pieces, I say the Vernis needs to be more careful to scratches ;)

11. Amarante is such a beautiful color. Congrats!

12. love rosewood, congrats!

13. Thank you for the kind words ladies.

14. congrats, it's gorgeous!! :woohoo: the Rosewood in amarante is one of my favorite bags! i :heart: how the color looks like in the sun, and i also love the shape of the bag..so stylish!

and i think the vernis is pretty resilient...i've had mine for 6 months and it has no scratches on it, and i've used it a lot!

15. Oh, I am such a fan of Amarante! So beautiful and what a great addition! Congrats!!!