Yay!! New addition to my humble collection

Congrats on your Speedy, Koala Wallet, and Cles. Beautiful choices! I love your Koala wallet, just curious, is it made in France or Spain? I love the look of the Koala in all lines, its so cute. And love you showed extra pictures of your wallet. I heard some accessories are only made in Spain, i.e. Cles, and wasn't sure about the Koala Wallets. I would want one to be made in France to match my Speedy. Just a personal choice I have.

Congrats on your Speedy, Koala Wallet, and Cles. Beautiful choices! I love your Koala wallet, just curious, is it made in France or Spain? I love the look of the Koala in all lines, its so cute. And love you showed extra pictures of your wallet. I heard some accessories are only made in Spain, i.e. Cles, and wasn't sure about the Koala Wallets. I would want one to be made in France to match my Speedy. Just a personal choice I have.

Thaks. The koala wallet is made in France. Like you, I prefer to have the items that are made in Fance. LOL. But, my cles is made in Spain and they did not have any from France. I want the cles really bad so I settle with it.