Yay!!! My Sky Blue City Is Here!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yahoo: Here she is!! I now have 3 of my favorite colors all from 2005, and though it seemed like it took forever I guess it really didn't! I have to say thank you again for all your help!

Finally I can relax from the hunt and enjoy my bags! That's it for me. No more. I am done. I have all I need. I am totally happy with the 3 Bal-bags I have. Completely satisfied! I don't need to think about another bag for a very long time. I can just look at all your purchases ladies, without a twinge of want. I couldn't care less what fantastic deals come up. I don't need anything. I have all the colors a girl could want. Even if one was free, I would turn it down. No matter the color, style, price, nothing could make me tempted to purchase another bag. Yep, that's it. I am through. Done. Finished. Nada. Zero....................Well.........there is a Lilac Twiggy I've been looking at. Yes, that's it. After the Lilac Twiggy I will be done! Deffinitely!
    :nuts:

IMG_2826-1.jpg IMG_2807-1.jpg IMG_2838-1.jpg
  2. Awesome! I admire your restraint for another B bag. Now, what size is your Magenta bag? Is that the box?

3. Congrats!!
    I just got the Sky Blue City yesterday also!!:P
    It is much thicker and softer and smoother than my new Blueberry City - I like it but probably won't be a "forever" bag ...

4. Thanks for sharing! They are all so pretty, which one are you going to use first? :yahoo:

5. First??? Ummm I thought there were like stackable rings! I can't take all 3 out at once??? Ugh!

:shame: Actually, I have had my pink the longest, and have been using the Magenta (it is a Box btw) recently, so I will take the blue out for awhile!

6. After the Lilac Twiggy I will be done! Deffinitely!

ya hear that girls? after the lilac twiggy she'll be done. Anyone wanna place a bet on that?:lol:

7. I love the sky blue! It's gorgeous! Congratulations sweetie! I'm taking my ink out today... hee.

8. That's so beautiful!! I love how you love all the girly colors. :love:

9. You have wonderful taste in bags!! I got my bubblegum pink today! I tend to like the girlier colors too. Congrats!!

10. Very pretty collection! Congrats!

11. Gorgeous Deana...congrats girl...you are so lucky...

12. Such a great collection, I love all your bags! Congratulations, Deana!

13. They are all beautiful. I want that pink bag. :heart: :yes:

14. Niice color.WOOO...

15. :heart:
    Oh Yippee! What style is it? Can you add a picture or two? I am a sucker for pink! I think no matter what I get, my heart will always belong to my Bubblegum Pink City. That's why I wanted it to be my first B-bag. In case any of you missed the hoopla goin on over at the LV forum....here is the link for the post. I finally tried to get some collection pictures together.
    :sweatdrop: It was hard work, and I still didn't get to them all!

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/hi-i-am-fairly-new-pf-have-photos-53080.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice