~YAY!! My New Chanel Cotton Club Tote~ + Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been looking for a light weight tote to travel with and with NM having a fab deal going on I decided to get the cotton club tote in light silver. I also got the matching long wallet but it had to come from another store.
    I am really considering going back to also get the black PST with silver hardware. My only problem is I already have a PST in beige with gold hardware. Is a it a bad thing to have 2 of the same bags just different colors?? :confused1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I have and love the silver tote. I thinkif you love the PST, there is nothing wrong with having it in more than one color. I have a few nags in different colors cause I love the style, plus pst is a classic bag too. That silver CC tote looks great on you, your lucky to have found one!

3. love the cotton club. congrats! and I think its OK to have more than one color.

4. Hi, I hope you don't mind me asking this, but I was just wondering what's the price on the tote you have. it's so gorgeous I think I might start hunting for one myself!

5. ^^ The tote was 1995-200.00 (b/c of the NM promotion buy 2 bags) so I got it for $1795.00. There are still cotton club totes left in the system do you should be able to find one!

6. Congrats! love your cotton club tote:smile:, and in regards of having the same bag in diff. colors... I have several bags of the same style but different colors, and there's nothing bad about that!, go for it:smile::tup:

7. congrats, gorgeous bag.

8. I have the same bag and love it but be careful of the stitching near the bottom....I had some frays after using the bag just a couple of times.

9. Congrats, very pretty bag! Wear it well.

10. pretty! looks great on you!:tup: congrats!:yahoo:

11. I love the cotton club...keep it!

12. The color is sooo pretty, congrats!

13. The cotton club looks great on you! Congrats on finding it! -In response to your question, you should totally get the PST in black if you love the style. It's a classic, that you'll have for many years to come, so that doesn't hurt either. ;)

14. As the others have all said, that bag looks GREAT on you. I think its fine to have a few different colours, its such a versatile bag!

15. love the tote!

if u love a style, there's nothing wrong with having 2 in different colors! congrats! u got a GREAT deal!