yay my lovely sable!!! my first chloe!!

1. this finally arrived today, after much wrangling with customs... i looove it!!! :love:
    (thanks to a lovely PF angel =))

boy is it heavy! i've heard all about its weight but it's something else to heft it yourself

sooo pretty... sooo!!!
    i keep looking over at it, it really is lovely, soo much nicer than in pics!

and it's way more spacious than i thought it would be. whew! i'm gonna lug this everywhere!

welcome me to the "paddy wagon"! :P what a lovely place =)

ETA: pics below now!

2. Congrats holly and welcome to Paddy world, lol!

Where did u get yours and what happened with customs? And where are your pics??:P

3. woohoo! congrats Holly!!

4. thanks sue=)
    ooh had to resize the pics, be up in a second..

oh just never had to deal w customs before, so there was a lot of paperwork hassles! next time will be easier =)

5. Ooh! Congrats on your first Paddy! Did you buy it from a PF member? I know the sable is hard to find! Can't wait to see your pics! :nuts:

6. Ooooohhhh~~~~~~~~~ Congrats!!! Post pics!!! I want to see!!! ;)

7. here're the pics!
    i managed to get my puppy to stay still and pose.. she totally knows to leave my precious possessions alone now =) whew.

P4210643_70.JPG P4210645.JPG P4210653_90.JPG P4210648_70.JPG P4210658.JPG
  8. Wow! Absolutely LOVE the color!!! And holly... your pup is SOOOOO precious!!!

9. Beautiful:love::love::love:

10. Lovely bag!

(And your puppy is too cute.)

11. thanks guys =)
    i noticed after looking at the pic... that my doggy is also kinda sable-coloured!! :lol: no wonder i like it so much

12. Beautiful Sable!!! I'm in love with it... may I ask the retail?

13. Aww, too cute!!! She's such a good girl. I have jack russells and their first instinct when I get a new bag is to wanna jump up and grab it:amazed: like it's a new toy or something.

14. ^ohh that's soo bad.... you must be stressing all the time. hopefully they learn what're not toys?! =)
    we introduce her new toys to her in a special little ceremony, so she knows what's hers that way.. =) seems to work.

thanks lyn! i bought it 2nd hand, not retail.. but it retailed for $1380 at aloharag back when.

15. Beautiful bag! And wonderful too that you have a PLD! (purse-luvin'-dawg!)

It's the paddy waggin'!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice