Yay! My labor day haul!

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
Hope this okay to put here...had to post my Labor Day outlet haul! (I haven't bought a bag since 4th of July!!) I must have excellent Coach karma...I found EXACTLY what I was looking for today!!

Hamptons Large Hobo ($97)...this is what I went in specifically for - got the only one in the store!!

Legacy Denim Hippie Bag ($143) This is the "resort" line, right? I ADORE this bag...so glad I snagged it! They only had two and I was being STALKED for mine! IMO, it's so much prettier in person than in pics!

And, I will win daughter of the year for getting this for my mom...Mini-sig key case (I'm not a fan of these, but I know she's love it...and it'll match her white/khaki mini sig duffle bag PERFECTLY! this was pricey IMO, $71)

sooo...spent alot, but I love it all! Not sure which I want to use first! Prolly the hobo, as it's more summery than the hippie...and it's still warm here in Connecticut.

Thanks for letting me share! (sorry if the pictures came out a bit blurry)

Thanks all!

I think I'll start with the hobo for now...then debut the hippie (heheh) at the Red Sox game we're going to on the 11th...then just bring the Hippie down to Florida with me for vacation...and rotate between that and my swing pack for Disney.