Yay, My Gray E/W is Here!!!

Oh, that's a beauty! I have never seen a grey caviar flap, just the lambskin one. I have become a grey bag convert recently! Do you know if this is available in the Jumbo size?

-Stephanie (pond23)

Thanks everyone!!! I'm partial to grays, beiges and browns, so this was right up my alley!

Biondina1003 , foxycleopatra & pond23- I believe this comes in the jumbo size as well. There's also a lambskin in gray (though not the same shade) with the new chain.

Lib - Congratulations on your new e/w! I absolutely adore this style. Have you posted pictures yet? I'm not sure what other colors I'm planning to get--I just kind of check to see what's out there. So far I have black, blue fonce, beigey-rose, taupe, white, red and now this grey. I had coral, but sold it and now I am sort of kicking myself for doing do!

leem & ldldb - With the help of another pf'er, I found this at the Chanel Boutique in Palm Beach Gardens in Florida for $1395. The sales associate was Jillian and she was absolutely wonderful!

VVV - The product code is A28598Y01588.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......I Love it!

Any chance there's another one out there?

I think yours comes with old chain in silver hardware, is there one that has longer chain length? Good enough to wear crossbody? TIA!

You brilliant girl! I bought my first Chanel recently, also to avoid the price increase. Collecting all the colors now is a good idea. Colored flaps are so fun! Did you post pics of the beige rose one? It sounds so pretty!