yay! my first tano! ^_^

i took my shopper to work still in the dustbag, carrying it with my regular bag! i am a dork :P it feels like yesterday when i just got her! i keep loosening the drawstrings on the dustbag and i then stare fondly at her! i think grimace may be a girl... :heart:

Yippie for your first Tano! Welcome to the obsession! I don't have a shopper, but always look at them and try to picture them on myself, your pics are great help to picture that now! And the gorgeous grape -- I can't get enough of it!

thanks! it's so big and it does look like a reusable tote bag for groceries by its size and rectangular shape but it slouches awesomely when you fill it or pull it closed!

aww thanks! :biggrin: yes,those are our two kitties and thats him! we slapped the chicken hat on dee-dee after waking her up (she falls asleep with her tongue out) . though the little one this morning, i think she ate a piece of string :wtf: sorta worried...ack

thanks :P all of them (including the human) are darling :biggrin: if theres more funny pictures i take of them, ill post :P i brushed off a piece of string from my denim that's fraying (so it's sorta thick like yarn) like maybe a 1.5" piece of two intertwined together and she gobbled it up >_< she's small, though, for her age :/ i hope it passes through and she poops it up