Yay! My first NPB in 9 years!

Mixedbag

Aug 9, 2011
My sunroom
Not. :rolleyes:

I'm annoyed because I could have sworn I set the Unpaid Item Assistant to 4 days. I just looked and it's set to 32. I just changed it to 4, but it won't apply to this sale.

So in a nutshell, I open an unpaid buyer case, hope they pay, if they don't, I close the case in 4 days, get my FVF back, then relist?

Do I have it right?

Thanks!

Mixedbag

Aug 9, 2011
My sunroom
I opened the case this morning, and I just got paid a minute ago. What are the chances the buyer turns out to be a PITA? I'll probably get a bogus complaint, even though the item is NIB. Bracing. Myself.

mizsunshyne

Mar 8, 2010
That's what I thought too when I filed a NPB for the 1st time last month but that buyer didn't say much. I'm still waiting for the 45 days to close.

It's really a hit or miss thing.

Make you take lots of photos before shipping the item out especially if it's new.

Brianpore

Dec 11, 2011
Yea, just wait and close it asap. I get about one a week. Seemed like more with Christmas and all recently.

Mixedbag

Aug 9, 2011
My sunroom
I opened the case this morning, and I just got paid a minute ago. What are the chances the buyer turns out to be a PITA? I'll probably get a bogus complaint, even though the item is NIB. Bracing. Myself.
Well, I'm eating my words. The buyer left me great feedback this morning. I was sure she would be difficult, since I had to pry the money out of her hands. :lol:

Ironically enough, buyers I've had seamless transactions with have left me no feedback at all. Go figure.

shinymagpie

vintage bag lady
Mar 29, 2008
Well, I'm eating my words. The buyer left me great feedback this morning. I was sure she would be difficult, since I had to pry the money out of her hands. :lol:

Ironically enough, buyers I've had seamless transactions with have left me no feedback at all. Go figure.
Glad it ended well for you!