Yay! My first Epi bags and an update on the Indigo Bedford....

YOU ARE MY GIRL..I am so glad you like them, I told you those bags are addictive, I am so happy for you and your new Epi bags, the Soufflot looks wonderful on you and so the red Speedy, you have two wonderful classic pieces there.

I totally understand why you love Soufflots so much now! I loooove this bag. Even DH loves this style. After we left, he asked me why I didn't get the Soufflot in red, too! :P

OMG, I love your Soufflot and Red Speedy! I never really noticed the Soufflot before until now, but I am thinking I may need to check that out. It looks great on you.

I also wish they would have made the Brentwood in Indigo, that would have been the PERFECT Vernis bag.

Oooh, yes! you should definitely get a Soufflot! They are truly even more gorgeous IRL!I'm crossing my fingers that they make another blue like Indigo in the future...maybe an inky deeper darker blue so I can get it in the beautiful Brentwood style.

Congratulations and getting everything all sorted out! And absolutely love the stunning epi line too...u look elegantly chic as always! And how great to find the black soufflot with gold hardware . Love the red speedy too!
beautiful bags, especially the soufflot. The gold h/w makes it really special. They look fantastic on you.

Thank you, mh21 and phwish!:heart: When the 866 rep said there were a couple left in the nation with the gold h/w, I called my LV store and asked them to transfer one in for me asap.

lol..I am glad...when I got the bag, I stared at it for days..I love red color and the leather grains. Congrats!!! so fabulous!!

I couldn't stop staring it at last night either! It's such a pretty color. I'm going to get another Epi piece in this red. I love the color and the leather that much!:P

Beautiful!! I just ordered a soufflot too!

Congrats! What color did you order? Please post piccies of it when you get it!:nuts:

Thank you soooo much, dusty paws, blue996, Jen Loves LV, and eyelove!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Wow,two for one, I love it!!!!! Good choices both are classic and look beautiful on you!! Sorry you had to make the drive again, but it was worth it. CONGRATS!!!