Yay! My First BV has arrived! Limo Ball! *pics*

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK
Hi all!

I've been lurking in this sub-forum for a little while now admiring your lovely bags and trying to decide which BV should be first to my collection! :graucho:

Well I finally decided and took delivery of my first BV today! A Ball bag in Limo! :yahoo:

I love this bag so much! The leather is just TDF and the feel of the suede inside...mmmmm ....:drool: The Ball bag is the perfect style for me and I'm glad I made this my first BV purchase. Next on my list is the Ball in Black and the Campana in Ebano :graucho: Where will it end?!

Anyway, here are some pics of my new baby :heart:

dervilfal

O.G.
May 9, 2006
Washington, D.C.
Oh congratulations! This bag looks wonderful on you!! I personally love my Ball bag - I have one in black that I'm carrying right now - welcome to the addiction!!! :heart::heart:

dervilfal

O.G.
May 9, 2006
Washington, D.C.
LOL tell me about it! My better half (kronik) and I have been searching everywhere for a magnolia campana for my birthday - so far I think we've contacted half the world! It is an addiction, welcome to the club!

I was a huge Chanel lover before I bought my Ball - and haven't bought another Chanel purse since!

C_24

-Claus-
O.G.
May 26, 2007
Frankfurt
:smile:, balchlfen, i didn`t know you already set eyes on a limo bag before ordering the other two from hamburg, but i have to say this is such an eye candy!

can`t wait till the end of june, when your other precious babies will arrive!

anyways, congrats! :woohoo:

Raz

O.G.
May 11, 2007
Europe
balchlfen, your bag is so gorgeous.you carry it so well. looks totally fab on you. love the uk backdrop for a change (those gorgeous rain soaked greens!!) im like you , ebano campana next on my list. whats yours a large or small?

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK
balchlfen, your bag is so gorgeous.you carry it so well. looks totally fab on you. love the uk backdrop for a change (those gorgeous rain soaked greens!!) im like you , ebano campana next on my list. whats yours a large or small?
Small Campana for me I think - but I haven't seen the large IRL yet so will check it out next week when I'm in London :yes: What size are you going for?

May 27, 2007
Love the bag on you! Limo seems to be the opular color these days. Hope BV keeps it around for a while!