Yay! My First BV has arrived! Limo Ball! *pics*

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
Hi all!

I've been lurking in this sub-forum for a little while now admiring your lovely bags and trying to decide which BV should be first to my collection! :graucho:

Well I finally decided and took delivery of my first BV today! A Ball bag in Limo! :yahoo:

I love this bag so much! The leather is just TDF and the feel of the suede inside...mmmmm ....:drool: The Ball bag is the perfect style for me and I'm glad I made this my first BV purchase. Next on my list is the Ball in Black and the Campana in Ebano :graucho: Where will it end?!

Anyway, here are some pics of my new baby :heart:

100_4872_w.jpg

100_4874_w.jpg

100_4869_w.jpg

LOL tell me about it! My better half (kronik) and I have been searching everywhere for a magnolia campana for my birthday - so far I think we've contacted half the world! It is an addiction, welcome to the club!

I was a huge Chanel lover before I bought my Ball - and haven't bought another Chanel purse since!

:smile:, balchlfen, i didn`t know you already set eyes on a limo bag before ordering the other two from hamburg, but i have to say this is such an eye candy!

can`t wait till the end of june, when your other precious babies will arrive!

anyways, congrats! :woohoo:

balchlfen, your bag is so gorgeous.you carry it so well. looks totally fab on you. love the uk backdrop for a change (those gorgeous rain soaked greens!!) im like you , ebano campana next on my list. whats yours a large or small?

balchlfen, your bag is so gorgeous.you carry it so well. looks totally fab on you. love the uk backdrop for a change (those gorgeous rain soaked greens!!) im like you , ebano campana next on my list. whats yours a large or small?

Small Campana for me I think - but I haven't seen the large IRL yet so will check it out next week when I'm in London :yes: What size are you going for?