Yay! My first Botkier

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I got myself the Uma satchel in Ash for my birthday coming up and she arrived today after being stuck in customs what seemed like eternity (well, I exaggerate, but kwim...).:yahoo:
    I love, love, love her! :love::love::love:So soft and the colour is amazing and goes so well with the nude trend and as a lighter summer bag, or to lighten up a dark outfit. Pics to follow when I have been out with the dog.
    I am also waiting for the Claudia continental wallet, and seeing the quality of the bag am even more excited.

2. Can't wait to see the pics! Yes, Botkier quality is consistent, congrats on both!

3. Wow! That's great. I can't wait to get my first Botkier too. Pictures please. :biggrin:

4. Congrats! Yep, Botkier's quality is great, and I just got #3 in the mail today too... :whistle: A Botkier wallet is definitely on my list too, at some point!

Can't wait for your pics! ;)

5. Congrats on getting a hard to find bag! I can't wait for your mod pictures. I've been wanting one.

6. Here she is! Sorry about the wrinkly sheets and blurry photos - my camera phone isn't very good.

Attached Files:

7. And some more, with my cat helping:smile:

Attached Files:

8. Very very beautiful - I have UMA in black and it is one of my favs - I love the way it drapes. The Ash is gorgeous! (Love the kitty too!)
    Enjoy and congrats!

9. Congrats on your new Botkier and cute kitty! :smile:

10. Starkfan, what did you get?? reveal! reveal!:graucho:

11. Congrats, Hessefan!! Great photos (and fantastic kitties, too!)! I'm glad it worked out for you, and the color should be perfect for spring and summer!

I've finally taken pics of the Chocolate Uma Satchel, but am unfamiliar with the Botkier sub-forum... where should I reveal?

12. Post it here. :yahoo:

13. congrats!!

14. I don't want to take away from celebrating Hessefan's Ash Uma :biggrin:
    I'll post pics tomorrow so everyone has a chance to enjoy her photos... sadly it wasn't love at first sight for me and the Chocolate Uma, but I definitely want to share photos here.

Congrats again!! It's absolutely lovely! Such a mutable color...

15. She's gorgy! Congrats!