Yay! My End of Season Sale Purchase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank heavens for sales! I scored this baby 40% off!! Woo! So happy!

They had a ton of shoes on sale and also the entire papier bag line was on sale..

In my size (39.5) they had a lot of flats on sale.. But I had my heart set on sandals and yes.. Among the 5 colors, this neutral was avaialble in my size! So lucky!

Presenting my latest Balenciaga.. (I hope this posts the full image instead of thumbnail link!! I don't know how to navigate the phone app yet!)

And please IGNORE my thong tan line and dry feet haha. I came from a week at the beach!! Lol!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467066995.804800.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467067012.987236.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467067050.723229.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467067033.840940.jpg

Yay! In this style they had yellow (Jaune poissoun ish), turquoise (my aunt scored that since they had her size), and baby blue!!

They had two other (different) sandal styles on sale in peach and orange (like a thicker strap, semi gladiator style).. And they had tons of flats on sale (two button, two button covered, four button, etc).

Papier bag line was on sale and wow I wanted a mini in red but didn't have the budget to indulge for now. (If metallic edge cities were on sale I would suddenly have budget though haha)

Hooray for sales!! Thanks for looking!

ManilaMama likes this.
  3. Congrats and enjoy!

ManilaMama likes this.
  4. Congrats!!! So happy for you!! Aren't they awesome?? I have 2 pairs myself; both black, one with silver and the other with gold hardware (and a third pair on the way - I preordered the all silver ones). You are very lucky to have found them on sale! :heart:

ManilaMama likes this.
  5. Oooh these are so cute and beautiful!!! Great scored!!!!

ManilaMama likes this.
  6. Love them!! Congrats!

ManilaMama likes this.
  7. Congrats!

ManilaMama likes this.
  8. Thank you everyone! I'm still over the moon :smile: been wanting these for a while and finding them 40% off is like wining a mini lotto!

muchstuff and Dextersmom like this.
  9. Nice sandals :hbeat:

10. Very nice!!!