Yay My Baby Arrived!!!

1. My VERY FIRST IVORY PADDINGTON ARRIVED!!!

I can't find the battery charger in my camera, so I'm using the eBay seller's pictures here. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE BAG!! I can't stop getting it out of the dustbag, pet it, and putting it on-- I think my bf is :confused1: and thinks I'm crazy!! haha. but them boys just don't get it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:heart: :P :yahoo:

2. Oh! It's awesome! I like so much all the cream-colored paddies! they look fantastic! Congrats! I would do the same on your place (petting it, putting it on, you know).

3. Your baby looks absolutely gorgeous, no wonder you're petting it all the time! :biggrin: :love:
    Congrats, and enjoy! :flowers:

4. Your Ivory Paddy is gorgeous. And I love how bubbly the leather is. Absolutely lovely.

5. aww it looks soo gorgeaus!! haha i wouldnt be able to stop petting it either haha lmao CONGRATS~

6. congrats on your fab new bag. Hope you have loads of lovely moments carrying it :smile:

7. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Your new paddy is just gorgeous! That leather is TDF!!! Congratulations!!!

9. Congrats.

10. Amazing! I love my blanc!!

(this is blanc, per the round hang tag, yes??)

11. your new baby is gorgeous!!! congratulations!!! :yahoo:

12. hmwe46, yup, this is blanc!!

I took her out today to eat with my friends and I put her on the side and kept on looking at her while eating..I also put some napkins on her cuz I'm a really messy eater (i always get some kind of sauce on my shirt =/) and I didn't want to get her dirty...my friends thought I was crazy!! LOL. thanks for all the sweet congrats =). you guys are the best!

oh yea if any of you guys are looking for chloe paddingtons, they have some at Nordstrom at The Grove in L.A. I think they have a whiskey paddingotn too! =D

13. Gorgeous!!! Congrats, it's beautiful!!!

14. Congrats hun it's gorgeous!!! :heart: Blanc is such a beautiful color! Enjoy your lovely new bag!! :flowers:

15. Love the bag, congrats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice