Yay, just snagged this from NM for 50% off

Sometimes when people return their paddingtons NM.com will put it up at a discount cost. The lock will be chipped or a slight wear or something. I saw it happen once with a taupe paddington. Sometimes there is something slightly wrong with the bag or it came back a bit defective. I think though, that some people luck out and you can't tell what is wrong with it.

Other times you can just return it again and it goes back into the cycle. I hope you like it when it comes! Congrats!

Yeah, that was the one that I ordered and returned. I didn't feel like the condition was up to par and even spotted a pin hole in the leather. However, I know some people thought it didn't look all that bad from pictures, so it might meet your expectations.

Gosh I wouldnt be nervous Z&J.
The paddy is made to look worn in, and looks better with age. It will probably be absolutely fine anyway, so relax, you got a great deal, so bask in your luckiness :biggrin:

cannot wait to hear all about it when it arrives.

Ahhh! The infamous army green paddy!!
I remember when the pictures were posted from the last person that bought it. If it's the same one, here's the original thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/paddy-for-690-on-nm-again-22419.html?highlight=khaki

The pinhole is something that might be bothersome, but I agee with chloe-babe though in that the bag actually is made to look somewhat worn in.

The way I see it, you'd be lucky to find a pre-owned paddy for 50% off of retail so even if it's not PERFECT, you have to take into consideration the price.