YAY! Just got a new bag....

1. ....introducing my rouge vif box!!! :party::party:

redbox.JPG
  2. wow, it's gorgeous! sorta looks like a twiggy in that picture.

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. smallfry- Gosh, that is so pretty and I really like the leather.:yes: The leather looks scrumptious and thick which is how I like the leather on my Bbgags.

Do you wear the Box with the strap on your shoulder? How does it look?

4. Congrats! It's a beautiful color. I'm thinking about getting one to match my new red shoes.

5. That's a beautiful bag! I really like the rouge vif--and it looks great in the box. Congrats!

6. Such a nice color!! Congrats!

7. ooh!!!
    congrats:heart:

8. Wow! The color is gorgeous and the leather looks amazing! This is making me want a red city even more!! Congrats! :smile:

9. Thanks for all the compliments everyone :flowers:

layla...I almost always carry it with the handles, unless I have my hands full, and then I use the long shoulder strap.

10. it's puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurdy :love:

11. aaahhhh i love it!!!! congrats!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

12. congrats, smallfry. it's so cute! "all aboard the fire engine red!" :choochoo: :choochoo: enjoy!

13. My favorite color:heart: !!!! Congrats!!!:yahoo:

14. Thanks for you reply smallfry. I bet it looks great on you!

15. :yahoo: Yahooey!! Another Rouge VIF. This is the first pic of the Box style in that color (thank you for posting it). It is soooo pretty!! I love it! Congratulations, you have to be so excited. Don't ya just adore it! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice