YAY!! Just bought Bubble Rings!! PIC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought 2 bubble rings, they are really cute and different in person. I love them!! My store only had these 2 colors, but my SA located dark pink one for me, and I should receive it sometime next week! :yahoo:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cute and I love your doggy.

3. oh my those are so nice

4. stunning, l love them!

5. OMG..Your doggie is so adorable!!!
    Congrats, they are very pretty!!

6. LOL your dog is precious!
    Great rings, I love how they stack together. Can't wait to see the trifecta pic when you get your third one in!

7. ooh, that ring is so cute, i love it!
    your dog is adorable.

8. Cute!

9. Congrats! How do they feel on? The rectangular band looked weird to me, so I didn't bother trying them on in stores...but they look really nice! :smile:

10. very pretty. congrats!!!

11. Cute!! I've never seen them before.
    Lovely dog too.:love:

12. Too bad you couldnt have gotten them at the event the other night ;)

13. Wow thats different.

14. ^Matt, I tried them on at the event, but bacause I'm an idiot, I passed at that time....

Thanks everyone, they are actually very comfortable...so much more comfortable than inclusion ring. Elle, I know you like inclusion items, you gotta try these...they are heavenly, too:tender:

15. Can you tell my dog looks so happy wearing his "Bee" costume??