YAY!!!! IM SOOO happy!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. cute bag. congrats on your win

2. Congrats! I love the scarf print totes.

3. ^^ ditto!!!

4. Aw, don't feel bad about being happy! I was totally excited when I won the turtle keyfob this weekend and that was just for a keychain! LOL!

5. I love this tote! It is so beautiful ! Congrats!

6. I absolutely love it!!! PERFECT for spring/summer, but the colors are darker, so you could also wear it in the winter months as well if you wanted! Nice haul! It's such a pretty bag....didn't you say this was your holy grail bag? That's awesome! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!!!

7. Very nice! Congrats!!

8. Yes, it is my holy grail!! You remembered! lol I have been diligently searching ebay and it was just listed (im talking, I veiwed it when it had only been on ebay a solid hour!!) so I emailed the seller who promply (thank goodness) sent me many more pics via email and it is sooooo beautiful!! I cant wait to get it and post a ton of pics!! And I looove pink so Im thrilled i found it in that color combo!:love: (I used a ton of '!'!!!)lol

9. Super cute bag! Glad you found it! Congrats! :tup: