Yay! I'm so excited! LV to Norway!

1. I just read that the roumors about LV starting a store in my country are true! They will get a store there sometime during the fall.. Oh, I'm just so excited, and I just have to share it with all of you!! I feel like a little child! Now I know what I want for christmas this year:love:
    Also, a funny thing I heard on the radio.. A lot of people buy fakes in Thailand, and some radio channel intervjued people about LV, and then this lady goes like "Oh, my daughter has a lot of those bags", and the reporter asked her where she got those from, and she goes like "Thailand!"... It was just quite amusing:P

But oh, I'm so happy!:biggrin:

Edit: They say it's gonna be 300 sq. metres big:biggrin:

2. ohhh thats great!!! i'm soooo happy for you:nuts:

Yayyyy :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

3. Good for you! I know you can't wait! That's very exciting! Thanks for sharing the good news!

4. So excited for you, SWEETLOVE

5. Thanks people, I can't wait:biggrin::biggrin: I'm going to figure out what I want for christmas now, so that I can nag about it to my parents about it for the rest of the year:P I think this store will be relatively big too, compared with the one in Copenhagen (and maybe Stockholm?).

6. YAY! I'm excited for you!!!

7. Sweetlove ~ That Is Such Fabulous News! I Am So Happy For You!!!

8. That's so exciting. So happy for you!

9. Thank you all:biggrin: Now it's just the hard and agonyzing wait:P Oh well, now I can spend my summer vacation earning money so that I'm ready to spend in the autumn. haha.

10. Good for you! I would love to go to the grand opening, but the closest I've come to Norway was Epcot in Disney World!

11. congrat ! you are so lucky . I've been living in Poland for 5 years and there isn't any LV store here . Even i'd like to buy , i can't . I hate buying from eBay , too many fake >.< . Now , everything i can do just only wait until July , so i can go back to my country and i can buy LV bags in a LV boutique there ^_^ .

12. I totally agree, it's been so annoying not having LV available, and it's soooo annoying that elux won't ship abroad (yeah, I know it's because of complicated things etc.), but who needs elux most? A european who has to cross borders to get to an LV store or an american that can go into their nearest NM, Saks, LV-butique etc? :smile:
    Anyways, I'd also love to go to the grand opening, but I don't think I'm a good enough custimor(SP?) to be invited, so I think I have to wait until after the grand opening, but that's okay really, since the longer I wait to go there, the more time I have to earn up more money to spend there. lol.

13. very good news for you:smile:))))

14. Yay!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

15. Yay cant wait!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice