Yay! I'm part of the Groom club!!

1. I was on the fence about this line for awhile but once I saw actual pics of the blue on the compact zipped wallet, I fell in love :love: Elux finally had them on the site this morning so I ordered mine. I wish it would be here now!! :Push:

2. congrats and great choice. the blue is a very nice color

3. Congrats.

4. awww, I want one too :crybaby:

But I'm still debating whether to get the cles or not. They are so cute, but I spent so much this month already AND I'm watching a Pochette Charms on eBay that I really want AND I'm going to Vegas in November BUT they are so cute ....... this really is a vicious circle :shrugs:

5. Oh I know, I'm still waiting for the agendas to pop up again. So far this month, I've already bought the damier speedy 25, the multicolore pastilles keyring, and the groom compact zipped wallet :shame: I'm on the wait list for the damier azure speedy and the miroir silver speedy, too. I need help :lol:

6. Congrats, the blue looks beautiful! I bought the groom cles and red agenda and am anxiously waiting on their arrival. Waiting can be so difficult!!!!

7. Congrats! I just bought that yesterday too and loveeee it! Enjoy it!!

8. Thanks! I'm sure I will :yes: :yahoo:

9. Congrats. I'm sure you'll love it. So adorable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice