Yay! I'm FREE, I'm FREE, I'm FREE!!

Louis_gal

Moving right along..
Jul 20, 2007
I just made my last payment to my Paypal Buyer Credit account on Mar. 31, and closed it out completely today! I am so happy to be rid of the damn thing and don't want to have anything to do with them for as long as I live. I cancelled my membership with eBay the beginning of the yr. and haven't purchased anything since. I feel like a gigantic burden has been lifted off my shoulders and don't miss the buying and selling at all. After reading all the troubling threads on this forum, I'm so happy to finally be rid of it once and for all and not a moment too soon!:yahoo:Sorry to sound so high and mighty, but I'm just really relieved and giddy right now! Thanks for listening everyone!

It's not so much that I was in debt, I just couldn't wait to pay if off and cancel the account along with my Paypal account. I was done with eBay and wanted to cut my ties with Paypal as well. After being a seller and buyer for 4 yrs. and having a few horrible experiences last Nov., I just decided that it wasn't as fun as it used to be when I first started and just wanted to get out. I was fortunate to terminate with eBay when I did, because everytime I read the threads in this forum, it's nothing but problems after problems and I'm just glad I made the right decision.:yes:

Congratulations! Isn't it fun to pay off a debt? And the icing on the cake was you closed your Paypal account just as you wanted!!

Celebrate :wlae:!!

Congrats!! What a wonderful feeling that must be. I was thinking of getting a paypal visa but never did (went through a local credit union instead for a low fixed rate) From the sounds of it I did not miss a thing LOL :smile:

Congrats! That's a smart move and I'm thrilled for you! I personally was very happy to see my monthly invoice was $4 instead of several hundred! I hope ebay's losing huge amounts of money.