YAY! I'll get to check out the Seattle Outlet this summer

-sometimes-

May 23, 2007
Canada
Are you counting the different bag styles as quantity? 'cause they only put out one bag in each style they carry; they have a stock pile of stuff either in the back on in the drawers. :smile: I know they have a TON of Inferno caramellas for example, and up to two campegggios.

For Paradiso I can't remember off the top of my head, but if you'd like I can check for you this weekend. :smile:

i was referring to the availability of different bag styles, not the quantity that they have of each style ;)

i went there a few weekends ago, and they had the Paradiso in the Ciao (or the Ciao Ciao), 1 Bella (or Bella Bella), Portatelefono, Mamma Mia, and Trenino (or Luna) -- sorry I'm being vague about the specific bag styles here, but my memory isn't working properly right now haha.

i really really really wanted a Zucca, but they didn't have any displayed, and they said they were all sold out of Zuccas. :crybaby:

Megami, if you happen to swing by the outlet this weekend, please let me know if the situation is different now

kirkgirl

Apr 8, 2007
Oh! But I hear that Trendy Wendy carries some clothes and/or accessories as does some party store. O_o I haven't personally confirmed, but a friend who lives in town has gone there. :smile:[/quote]

Megami- If you find out the name of the party store please let me know!! thanks!

Megami

May 4, 2007
Got it! It's called Champion Party Supply. Evidently it's on Denny and across from Mimi's... I'm not sure what that means as I haven't been there before. :O

To everyone wondering about the outlet's stock, I'll see if I can take "inventory" either today or tomorrow. :smile:

Nanohana

Jun 7, 2007
Got it! It's called Champion Party Supply. Evidently it's on Denny and across from Mimi's... I'm not sure what that means as I haven't been there before. :O
Here is a link to Champion Party Supply's website http://www.championpartysupply.com/ The exact address is listed in the Contact Us section. It's very close to the space needle. I haven't been to Champion in a couple years. But it may be time for another visit... I only have an Amore Stellina so far, and I need more :smile:.

Also I'm very close to Northgate Mall if anyone ever needs me to check what they have available at the Macy's there.