Yay!!I will get it!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Where I live we don't have a Gucci store, we have a store that sells luxury brands and they sell Gucci, so my SA called me saying she found the coin purse I want!Yay!!!The heart wallet!!!!!! She told me I can choose the color, if I want it in leather, just shaped with the GG, or the plastic one. I am soo happy! The problem is I will get it in 1 month :wtf: So well I have time to choose what I want.

I know some of you already have it. How is it?Do you have some interior pictures??

I think I will go for the leather one, plus it is super cheap, just 145 euros.I though it would be more expensive.

2. I dont have the heart, but it's a great accessory!
    Go for the leather one, I love their leather items!

3. I think you should also go for the leather one, that a great price also! Can't wait to see pics!

4. I think Italian Fashion got the heart shaped wallets during the sale. I can't wait to see pics when you get it. CONGRATS!

5. I got the red and purple and had a metallic one. The inside is just leather with serial and gucci made in italy. Pics attached

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Oh How cute!^ Congrats to you XOXO !

7. you will love it . They are so cute and look good as bag charms

8. thank you girls and specially ItalianFashion for the pics. I love them all specially the red one, the SA told me there will be new ones in march so I hope they have a pink one hehe.

They look sooo cute!Can't wait to have one