Yay~~! I scored the new red flap!

Congradulations!!! I got the red bag from BG too. When I talked to Saskia yesterday she corrected me that she got 4 bags, not 3 bags. (I misheard her that she got 3 bags.) Can you believe that all 4 bags were sold to the PFers? Actually, I told her about the site and encouraged to be a member. They are open to any suggestions to improve the quality of service. Of course, even now their service is impeccable.

Congradulations!!! I got the red bag from BG too. When I talked to Saskia yesterday she corrected me that she got 4 bags, not 3 bags. (I misheard her that she got 3 bags.) Can you believe that all 4 bags were sold to the PFers? Actually, I told her about the site and encouraged to be a member. They are open to any suggestions to improve the quality of service. Of course, even now their service is impeccable.

That is a great idea! :yes:

Thank you all for your congrats. I can't help coming here to read your replies before I go to bed.

Good night gals! Talk to you tomorrow!

Wow, congratulations on a great bag! I am on the waitlist at Nordstrom too. Does anyone know when they are getting it in? Because I cannot wait to see it (and hopefully buy it). This is the bag that I am waiting for and after this, I REALLY need to go on a ban since I have been very bad...