Yay! I just got a citta scuola!

i <3 tokidoki

Apr 22, 2007
I finally got a 2nd bag... i can use it for my trip to Japan and the philippines and school...which is a long time from now..but yah! i still love it! i got the perfect print placement on the back of the scuola:yahoo:. i got from loehmanns for only $85.. woohoo!

oh sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!:tup: i luv the citta print! i think its one of the best prints they came out with....and at $85! DEAL!!!

can you post a picture of it?? what is your perfect print placement? (everybody likes something different and i like to hear what they are!....i didn't even know about it until i joined this forum) for citta, i luv the whole thing! LOL, but the 3 gurls are cool! then there is the popcorn guy, popletta, and the list goes on and on and on :rolleyes:!

Maybe someone stole the Qee? I'm hitting my nearby loehmanns for the first time.. I am hoping that there is some tokidoki there.. I am crossing my fingers..

mkhayy-2.jpg

mkhayy-1.jpg

I just simply love the print placement on the back!!! sorry the pictures are kinda big....

ohhhhhhhh so niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicceeeeeeee!!

i thot there were 3 toki gurls on citta, but there are 4...my mistake! and there are all there on ya citta!!! sweeeeeeet! plus lil' popcorn guy!!!! koool! ;)