Yay! I just got a $600 check in the mail WHAT SHOULD I BUY??

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be mean at all. I just thought that sometimes a person has to go with what feels best for them and not rely so much on what other people think. It's great she trusts everyone so much, but in the end, she has to love what she buys and not make impulse purchases that other members temepted her into like she said in a previous thread and just end up returning the items.

She has returned more items than $1,500 worth of Gucci items but I just remember some small items from Louis Vuitton, some bags and exchanged some items, and she even had a couple of threads on Louis Vuitton about the return policy. I have bought some luggage from Louis Vuitton and when I started to notice problems, it turns out that it was used before so they had to give me new items.

I'm terribly sorry if I offended anyone, I meant it well.

I wouldn't ask us. Go to eLuxury and look around or the Louis Vuitton website to get ideas. If you go to the United kingdom link, you can get prices. When you purchase something, you should love it. I've noticed that you've returned countless items and it's just not fair to anyone. So get something you love and get ideas from the website or sales associate at your local Louis Vuitton.

OK WHY ARE YOU KEEPING TRACK?? First of all it's my right if I decide not to keep something, that's why there are return policies. Something may look great in a store but when you get it home and try your stuff in it, it may not be so great. Also I never return stuff that has been used so how is it "unfair to others?" No one on here has influenced me to make impulse purchases, that was done myself. Second, I ask opinions because I like the people on this forum and would appreciate helpful replies as they give me suggestions that maybe I hadn't thought of already. I'm not retarded, I know I can go to elux and check it out first, it's nice to get opinions from people who actually know what they are talking about and own the items already (maybe you hadn't noticed but pretty much this whole site is about people asking for opinions). So if you have a problem with it, then don't respond to my threads, thread **** somewhere else because this actually is not the first thread you have responded to in a not so nice manner.

i'd explore vernis, epi or white MC for summer...love the petit noe style in epi or white MC, and agree with the roxbury or reade PM for the vernis.
good luck!