YAY!!!! I got the golden chain finally **pics**

tryagain

*(0.0)* *(@.@)*
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
YAYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the accordian golden chain last few days ago, thanks for my friend who helped me to buy it from far far far away ...............Thank you, you are so kind to me ......................:yahoo:

enjoy the pictures...
31.jpg

received the small parcel last Saturday 18/08/2007....:yahoo:
32.jpg

wow, such a gorgeous chain...
33.jpg

can't wait to clip on my pochette acc damier
34.jpg

how pretty she is...
36.jpg

with the extender....
37.jpg

another version of damier sohpie ? the golden chain is longer a bit than the brown leather strap !

38.jpg

carrying the chain with the brown strap dropping down..
39.jpg

clip my orange doggy key chain on the extender, how cute she is... (p/s: my DIY blue floral print quilt cover)
40.jpg

carrying the pochette acc damier with the doggy key chain, quite matching...
41.jpg

whats inside ?

Congrats! Looks great with the damier pochette!

This post reminds me, where's my chain? I lost mine from my Accordeon wallet a couple of weeks ago and went in for a replacement and my SA said it needs to be ordered from France...it's been almost 3 weeks now!

This post reminds me, where's my chain? I lost mine from my Accordeon wallet a couple of weeks ago and went in for a replacement and my SA said it needs to be ordered from France...it's been almost 3 weeks now!
Sorry to hear that, Karman.

My chain came from Canada, my friend ordered for me. I couldn't buy here in KL, the Sa told me that I need to show them the accordian wallet then they will order for me as a replacement. The chain will order from Singapore. Really bad !

Congrats!!! I have an Accordeon chainalso and it's great!!

You're the tPFer who gave us the great idea about the Juicy Couture starter bracelet being used as an extender for the pochette!!! I bought one and later showed it to my SA and she and the other SAs at my store LOVED it!! They all went out and bought the Juicy Couture starter bracelet to be used with their pochettes!!! Isn't that hilarious? tPF starts a trend and LV follows!!!

All thanks to you!!!

Thanks for all the great pics, too!!

:sad:

How did you lose your chain? What a bummer! :sad: